Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Case of the Careless Kitten

I'm quite sure I read this Perry Mason mystery at some point during the last 20+ years, I just didn't remember it, and it was reissued, so I took the opportunity to read it again. Helen gets a call from someone who says he is her Uncle Franklin, who disappeared 10 years earlier. He asks her to go to Perry Mason. No sooner does Helen get off the phone when her kitten, Amber Eyes, goes into convulsions. Helen rushes the kitten off to the vet, who determines the little guy was poisoned. That was just the beginning of this caper, which saw Della arrested and on trial for witness tampering. It was a bit confusing, but I think I probably wasn't paying as good attention as I should have been, due to everything that's going on in my life.

No comments: