Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde

A fluffy Hollywood bio, Jennie Garth of "Beverly Hills, 90210" fame "Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde". It was a quick read, but interesting and fun. I'm amazed, thinking back, how young she and the rest of the 90210 crew were, to be so famous so fast must have been incredibly terrifying. Her high profile divorce from Peter Facinelli (great on "Nurse Jackie", by the way) sounds incredibly painful and horrifying. I could relate when she talks about how she would follow happy couples, trying to figure out what they did differently. I do the same thing. When I see an older couple, walking, holding hands, eating dinner together, I nearly burst into tears, because I wanted that in my life so badly and it feels like I'll never get it.
Well, this took a bad turn from book review to oversharing :)

No comments: