Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Gingerbread Cookie Murder

Okay, so this is *kind* of cheating: I didn't read the whole book, just Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen novella. I'm sure Laura Levine and Leslie Meier's parts were just as good, but I didn't read them.
I don't know why. It's not like I don't have time.
At any rate :)
Hannah is getting annoyed with her neighbor, Ernie. He won the lottery a few years back and bought a condo in her complex. He has an obnoxious holiday laser light show and plays Christmas songs at an insanely high volume. Hannah and Mike go to talk to him about turning down the volume, and his ex-wife lets them in with a key she's not supposed to have, and Hannah finds Ernie dead. Of course his ex is the logical suspect, but it turns out Ernie has more enemies than anyone realized.

No comments: