Saturday, March 15, 2008

Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers; Away Laughing on a Fast Camel; Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging; and Knocked Out By My Nunga Nungas

I guess I'm just going to finish rereading the series by Louise Rennison before I move on to anything else! Now I just have to find the rest of them; they are buried in my mountain of books somewhere. "Boy Entrancers" is book 6, when Georgia starts dating Masimo and learns that Robbie is missing her in New Zealand and Dave the Laugh thinks they should be together (smart lad!). "Fast Camel" is book 5, where Georgia first meets Masimo. One of my favorite scenes in the whole series is in this book, after Mark Big Gob insults Georgia, she tells Dave, who goes and beats Mark up and makes him apologize to her! I love it! "Angus" is the first book in the series, when she meets Robbie (Sex God) and he falls for her, but tells her they can't date because she's too young. "Knocked out" is book 3 (I can't find book 2, I know it's there somewhere...) where Robbie and Georgia are officially dating but never see each other because Robbie's band, the Stiff Dylans, just got signed to a record label and he's always with the band, so Georgia starts thinking more and more about Dave the Laugh.

No comments: