Monday, April 21, 2008

Dexter in the Dark

Okay, so I had to go to a library I had never been before (but have been wanting to go to, anyway) to get a book for school (no, really, that's why I went) and guess what they had checked in and waiting for me? The third (and last, so far) Dexter book by Jeff Lindsay. Oh, happy days! So, Dexter's Dark Passenger is frightened away by an ancient demon more vicious than him, leaving Dexter unable to kill. Yikes! Not a good spot for a serial killer to be in. In addition to that, he is trying to plan a wedding, and mentor his fiancee Rita's children. Turns out they have little Dark Passengers of their own (ah...how sweet). So he's trying to hunt down the guy who is burning and decapitating people, hoping in the process he can find a way to get his mojo back, so to speak. Hilariously funny, although I did miss the whole process of him killing people. The ending was really perfect. Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: