Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crypt 33: the Saga of Marilyn Monroe

First of all, I thought how nice it would have been if I had implemented a ratings system for the books I read, so I can go back and decide, without having to read the entire post, if I liked a book or not. So from now on there will be four levels for each book, and of course I reserve the right to change this at any time if I feel like it. After all, it's my blog! They will be (rather than stars): Definitely read again, maybe read again, probably not read again, definitely not read again.
"Crypt 33" by Adela Gregory and Milo Speriglio is the type of bio I almost never read, because it's trashy. They took every rumor and conspiracy theory surrounding Monroe and tossed it out like it's gospel truth. Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, who's to say for sure? All I know is, it was kind of fun. They go the whole nine yards with the Kennedys having Marilyn killed (I could believe that), as well as suggest who her real father was. I give it a Probably Not Read Again.

No comments: