Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stop in the Name of Pants

Louise Rennison's ninth Georgia Nicolson book, was, as usual, freakin' hilarious, but way too short. It picks up where the eighth one left off: Georgia and her friends are camping and she has just snogged Dave the Laugh, even though she's dating Masimo, who is waiting for her in Rome. She never gets to go, though, because her parents are on the verge of divorce and then Angus, her cat, is hit by a car. A little bit of tradgnosity among the hilarity. The ending, of course, blew me away: Dave and Masimo get into it at a club and are about to duke it out when Georgia puts a stop to it. Why, I don't know. I would personally love to see two guys fight over me, but hey, whatever. Robbie is back with Lindsay, sadly. I think Georgia's actually really over him. Too bad she doesn't realize she's supposed to be with Dave! Ah, well, another year of waiting. Damn.

No comments: