Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Louise Rennison RIP

I'm so sad to find out Louise Rennison passed away on Monday. She was one of my favorite YA authors. Georgia Nicolson's adventures (and misadventures) never failed to make me laugh whenever I was feeling down. I can't even being to imagine how I would have gotten through some of the worst periods of my life without having Louise's hilarious books to turn to for solace. Rest in Peace, Ms. Rennison, and thank you so much.

My reviews of:
Are These My Basoombas I See Before Me?
Away Laughing on a Fast Camel & Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers
Books 2-9
Startled By His Furry Shorts & Love is a Many Trousered Thing & Stop in the Name of Pants!
Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging & On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God
Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas
Stop in the Name of Pants!

No comments: