Sunday, November 25, 2007

Trixie Belden and the Mystery off Glen Road

Yesterday I reread my favorite Trixie mystery, by Julie Campbell (she wrote the first 6, then Kenny took over. I don't know why. I'll have to look online to see if I can find out). Anyway, this is number 5 and it finds Trixie and friends trying to repair their storm damaged clubhouse by working as game keepers for Mr. Wheeler. What I really like about this one is that the mystery isn't about bad guys; just a misunderstanding on Trixie's part, so it's more realistic then a group of teenagers catching a group of thieves or something. This one is also my favorite because it's super funny, and filled with laugh out loud moments. I've read it I don't even know how many times, and I still laughed myself silly last night.

No comments: